ENROLL YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND HERITAGE HEIGHTS ACADEMY
Top Reasons tochoose HHA
- HHA is modeled after Liberty Commons - A very high performing school that frequently tops the list of highest ACT Scores in Colorado.
- Core Knowledge Curriculum – Research shows students are 80% more efficient in all subjects when using Core Knowledge.
- Singapore Math - Students master concepts with intuitive explanations and visual, concrete support.
- Latin – Latin Language benefits students in spelling, reading, math and science. Early Latin instruction gives a strong foundation for comprehension when learning languages and increases ACT & SAT scores.
- Parent involvement – 30 hours of parent involvement creates stronger academic student success.
- Small Size – HHA’s Charter is written to remain a small community K-8 school.
- Character Development – A few of the many character traits that are taught at HHA are: Respect, Responsibility, Self-Control, and Cooperation.
- Reading Techniques - Excellent readers are developed by regularly reading age-appropriate, classical literature.
- Uniforms - Creating equality is a valuable tool in students focusing on education.
Heritage Heights Academy Open Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school begines January 15th. Enrollment Link will go active at 12:01 AM on that date (see below).
If you already entered your student(s) information during open enrollment, you DO NOT need to add your student(s) to the online waitlist. Student that are not offered a spot will automatically be placed on the waitlist. There is no need to re-enter them on the waitlist.
The waitlist is carried over from year to year. Names remain on the waitlist until they are placed for enrollment. Once your student's name is on the waitlist, no further action is required. We will notify you if a spot becomes available.
HHA's annual open enrollment will be January 15-31st each year, followed by a lottery (random selection process) on or around February 10th.
HHA will give priority to employees of HHA and siblings of currently enrolled students. Sibling priority does not guarantee acceptance if there is not grade level availability.
Heritage Heights Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in admission to its programs, services or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of its operations. The lack of English language skills shall not be a barrier to admission or participation in the school’s activities and programs. Heritage Heights Academy also does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. This notice is provided as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding these laws may be forwarded to the school administration or directly to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, Region VIII, Federal Office Building 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite #310, Denver, CO 80204.
Parent(s)/guardian(s) are encouraged to make an informed choice by taking a tour of HHA. Click HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A TOUR.